California Law Firm Dedicated to the Defense of Licensed Professionals
Kevin Cauley, P.C. is a law firm dedicated to the defense of licensed professionals’ liberties and livelihoods. Our attorneys concentrate on the representation of doctors, dentists, nurses, pharmacists, psychologists, attorneys, real estate professionals, and other licensed professionals in licensing board investigations, administrative hearings and appeals, criminal prosecutions and complex civil litigation.
Having worked on hundreds of cases in the specialized field of professional licensure, the attorneys at Kevin Cauley, P.C. understand the importance of a professional license.
Your professional license is your livelihood.
We recognize the seriousness and potential implications, both legal and personal, of disciplinary action against a professional license. Our unique experience in the integrated areas of professional licensing, compliance, criminal law and civil litigation allow us to deliver comprehensive advice and representation.
We provide each of our clients with hands-on, personalized service and work zealously to achieve a favorable and individually tailored disposition of every case. Our experience in the highly specialized areas of professional licensing and regulation, criminal law and complex civil litigation enables us to provide each of our clients with an aggressive defense.
If you’re a licensed professional having an issue with your license to practice, contact our office immediately at (213) 444-6036. We can help you if you are a licensed professional when any of the following issues have happened to you:
- Been contacted by an investigator
- Received an Accusation
- Been contacted by a Diversion Program on behalf of a licensing board
- Had your license suspended or revoked
- Received a Notice of Hearing
- Been arrested or criminally convicted
- Received a Petition to Revoke Probation
- Entered into or completed treatment for substance abuse or chemical dependency
- Received an Interim Suspension Order
- Had your professional license sanctioned, suspended or revoked in another state
- Received notice of an adverse report to the National Practitioner Data Bank
- Had your hospital privileges suspended or revoked
- Received an unfavorable administrative hearing decision
- Been denied an application for licensure
- Received notice of a Medicare/Medi-Cal audit